this holiday is so boring but abit fun which is can go out wif friends or i should say bestie friends , get to go to the crazy party held by the yuxuan it is really very fun tomorrow going for the boring and tiring course again it lasts from 8.30am to 6pm so long lol all becuz of my father go and help me sign up for the course and it costs about $200 something so expensive...and today becuz some of the stupid boy the teacher scolded us said tat we take life for granted then he forced us to close our eyes and imagine tat yourself is in a dark room and u are alone yourself then suddenly a screen appear infront of u then a clip start to play the clip show a familiar people lying on the bed in the hospital and it goes on.....it is so touching tat almost three quarter of the people there cried which is about 90poeple i also one of them...hehe......but atually if u are there u will confirm cry unless u are a hard-hearted people but i believe you all are not one the whole thing is juz like cui mian shu like tat....ya still got one thing to say the venue of the course is at republic polythenic if i not wrong there is like thrice the size of peichun or maybe bigger than tat i not sure u dun expect me to measure it if i do i maybe will take about 3days the most easier way is go and ask the builder....hahahaha....i had met yan yee from 6A and the Loh da wei 6Bis like in a order like tat 6A 6B 6C(which is me) got to go now byebye!
I love HIM.
I love KPOP.
I'm FRIENDLY NICE ^^
I love CELLO
That's coz...
I'm a WHO I AM JUST THE WAY I AM ♥
The DIVA ♥
P E Y Y I N there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
announcements;p
WISHLIST ♥
Grow Taller ! More SHINee and B2ST stuffs No troubles Less burden Get to hold a class gathering after some years 1E5 united 4ever