SO UNLUCKY!!!!today when we all(jiahui peiyi and me) sit bus232 home we met nicholas,jordan and tat lim dao jun ya also got tat chinese idiot li jia qi lol\not only tat only becuz jiahui alight liao then peiyi alight then i alight at the interchange becuz i want to buy pens from popular after peiyi alight tat stupid lim dao jun go and take a rubber band and shot me lol(so like to shot then go to be bird catcher lol)and when i want to alight tat chinese idiot go and block me and when peiyi want to alight tat time he also block so like to block go and be a non-living :block la!!!!!
I love HIM.
I love KPOP.
I'm FRIENDLY NICE ^^
I love CELLO
That's coz...
I'm a WHO I AM JUST THE WAY I AM ♥
The DIVA ♥
P E Y Y I N there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
announcements;p
WISHLIST ♥
Grow Taller ! More SHINee and B2ST stuffs No troubles Less burden Get to hold a class gathering after some years 1E5 united 4ever