one week had past liao ah....tomorrow got tuition later on at 5.30pm also got....i hate tuition so boring one....this week happen alots of things such as like clarissa had change to sit beside tat lier nigel chen he is really a big lier and he also borrow things from others but never return one this happens once to me and many times for elizabeth hem....i think this will maybe also happen to clarissa so clarissa u must be careful of tat "thief" and he also always take your things without your permission one(apply to the people around him)me so sad lol becuz elizabeth had change her seat liao and tan jing sheng had now sit beside me the reason is possible not me and elizabeth becuz we never talk to each other atually we got la but tat mak never caught us so it is not possible maybe is tat SIMJUNXUN everytime talk to tan jing sheng ya tat STUPID SIMJUNXUN everytime acts cool want lol i want to vomit lol if he was cool then wat about those who are really cool but untill now i haven find one who is cool yet
I love HIM.
I love KPOP.
I'm FRIENDLY NICE ^^
I love CELLO
That's coz...
I'm a WHO I AM JUST THE WAY I AM ♥
The DIVA ♥
P E Y Y I N there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
announcements;p
WISHLIST ♥
Grow Taller ! More SHINee and B2ST stuffs No troubles Less burden Get to hold a class gathering after some years 1E5 united 4ever